The marinas of La Maddalena offer rates suitable for all sailors. The costs for ports on La Maddalena differ according to the length of your stay.
All rates for boats include the following services:
- waste disposal;
- disposal of emulsions (bilge water);
- special waste collection;
- disposal of batteries, waste oils and polluting containers.
|From may 1st to may 31st||0,59€/m²|
|From june 1st to june 31st||0,73€/m²|
|from july 1st to july 15th||1,51€/m²|
|From july 16th to August 31st||1,82€/m²|
|From september 1st to september 31st||1,00€/m²|
|From october 1st to october 31st||0,59€/m²|
|From november 1st to april 30th||0,37€/m²|
The costs found in the previous table apply to all boats mooring at the port and include the filling of water tanks and the supply of electricity.
In the period between 1st November and 30th April, if a boat remains in the port for more than 30 days the following rates will apply:
- € 0.18 per day per square meter, if electricity is not used;
- € 0.28 per day per square meter, if electricity is used.